Consultant Of The Quarter – Q1 2020
The Consultant of the Quarter award is our way of publicly recognizing a current consultant who exemplifies our core values in their daily work.
It is our pleasure to announce that our Q1 Consultant of the Quarter is IT Project Manager – Angela Long!
When Angela first arrived, she was given two major infrastructure and data center consolidation projects. Within a few weeks, she had both projects back on track and helped us to get two other Optomi consultants on the team.
Hiring Manager’s Feedback: We love Angela! Angela had to clean up the previous Project Manager’s mess, took initiative, and turned it around. She got people to start talking and has had such a wonderful attitude. The Director really appreciates it.
90 Day Feedback: She is AWESOME! Absolutely no complaints. She is killing it only 90 days in.
Because of Angela’s success, she’s been assigned other high visibility and mission critical projects.
How Angela has displayed Optomi’s Core Values:
– Innovative – Within a few weeks, Angela found a way to unite a very large project team – looking outside the box is what Angela is famous for.
– Passionate – She loves her job and is famous for her ability to take complex projects and drive solutions. She’s a true servant leader for her team and profession.
– Respectful – Angela loves paying it forward and supports local no profit organizations to include FOCUS Georgia that helps children who are medically fragile or have significant development or physical disabilities.
– Connected – She’s well connected and a fan of Optomi.
– Genuine – Angela loves her work and her community and is recognized by her peers and her supervisors for being a “genuine team player” who is “focused and knows how to articulately say NO when needed.”
– Dedicated – Angela spent 12 years at a previous company, leading their technical projects. Here’s a quote from one of her executive leaders.. “Angela is one of the most detailed and process oriented project managers that I know. She was a valued member of our team, well thought of by her colleagues, and could be counted on to deliver professional results”
Each quarter, we honor an Optomi consultant for sharing our core values with a $250 award donation to the charity of their choice.
Angela has chosen Focus + Fragile Kids as the charity of her choice.
For more information onFocus + Fragile Kids please visit their website at