Optomi Technology Talent
- “Personally Identifiable Information” (PII) refers to data that personally identifies you, such as your name, email address, residential address, telephone number, employment history, biological information, compensation details, and credit card numbers.
- “User Information” encompasses your Personally Identifiable Information along with any other information described in this policy.
- “Aggregate” information is data combined from various individuals, which does not specifically identify any one person.
- “Anonymized” information is data that does not identify you and cannot be used to contact or locate you.
Information Collection, Use, and Disclosure Practices
By using our website or services, you are consenting to our collection, use, and disclosure of your information as set forth in this policy. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, but this may affect your ability to use certain services that require personal information.
How We Collect and Use Information
- Browsing Our Website: We gather general information about your device and browsing actions, such as operating system, browser type, viewed pages, access times, authenticated username, and referring site. This data helps us to enhance your user experience and may be shared with partners for aggregated traffic analysis.
- Using Our Services: Should you choose to engage in our services, you’ll be asked to provide Personally Identifiable Information. We collect, store, and use this information to:
- Provide you with requested services, such as job matchmaking.
- Communicate with you about our services, including sending you offers, newsletters, and information about career opportunities.
- Improve our services and develop new offerings.
With Whom We Share Information
Except as described in this policy, your Personally Identifiable Information is not disclosed to third parties without your consent. We may share User Information with:
- Our business partners who assist us with our services.
- Potential employers when you apply for job opportunities.
- Legal or government authorities when required by law or to protect your safety.
Any non-personal feedback, suggestions, or ideas sent to Optomi may be used without any obligation to compensate you. We use such feedback to improve our services and may share it with third parties for similar purposes.
We employ robust security measures, such as SSL encryption, Multi-Factor Authentication, and firewalls, to protect your information. Nevertheless, no method of transmission over the Internet is entirely secure. If you suspect any misuse of your information or unauthorized access to your account, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Control of Your Password
Strong passwords are crucial for protecting your account. Never share your password or let anyone else access your account. If you believe your password has been compromised, inform us immediately so we can take action to secure your account.
Our services are not directed at children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect information from children under this age. If you are under 13, please do not use our site or provide any personal information.
Additional Privacy Disclosures and Rights
Your California Privacy Rights (CCPA)
If you are a California resident, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit our CCPA Privacy Notice Addendum.
Email Communication Opt-Out
We provide you with the choice to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us. If you no longer wish to receive certain non-transactional communications from us, you may opt-out by following the instructions in our Email Communication Opt-Out Policy.
For any privacy-related questions or concerns, you may contact us via email at email@example.com or the mailing address provided on our website.
Last Updated: February 2024