Optomi Technology Talent
Applicability and Acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Use
Except as otherwise set forth herein, these General Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms and Conditions”) govern your use of the Optomi, LLC web site. By accessing and using the Optomi, LLC web site, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, then you should exit the web site. If you violate these Terms and Conditions, then Optomi, LLC may temporarily suspend or permanently terminate our services to you, remove any material which Optomi, LLC believes (in its sole discretion) is inaccurate or offensive or violates these Terms and Conditions. We may restrict your access to the Optomi, LLC web site or services or take any other action we deem appropriate.
These Terms and Conditions do not govern services available from Optomi, LLC (even those services that may be ordered or provided by Optomi, LLC through this web site) to the extent that any specific terms and conditions apply to such services. Those services are instead governed by the specific agreements, policies, instructions, statements and regulations relating to such services.
Web Site Content
- Copyright.All information, data, graphics, logos, trademarks (as further described below), messages, photographs, the HTML code that Optomi, LLC outsources to generate the web site, or other materials (collectively, “Content”) included in this web site is the property of Optomi, LLC or content providers of Optomi, LLC and is protected by copyright law. You may not produce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of Content of this site or any related software without prior written consent of Optomi, LLC, its content providers or as authorized under these Terms and Conditions. However, you may print or download a copy of the content for your personal use as long as you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
- Trademarks.The name “Optomi, LLC” and “Optomi” as well as the graphics and logos displayed on this web site are the property of or have been licensed by Optomi, LLC and may not be used without prior written permission of Optomi, LLC. Optomi, LLC does not permit the use of its name, graphics or logos in advertising, as an endorsement for any product or service, or for any other commercial purpose without Optomi, LLC’s prior written approval.
- Disclaimer.THIS WEB SITE INCLUDES CONTENT AND INFORMATION THAT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. WHILE Optomi, LLC DESIRES THAT THE CONTENT AND INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE BE UP-TO-DATE AND ACCURATE, IT IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO CONFIRM THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR RELIABILITY OF SUCH CONTENT AND INFORMATION. Optomi, LLC DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE USE OF THE CONTENT OR INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE OR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF SUCH CONTENT OR INFORMATION.
Information Privacy and Security
Registration and Passwords
Any comments or materials sent to Optomi, LLC regarding any content or information found on the web site, including, without limitation, feedback, data, questions, comments or suggestions (collectively “Feedback”), will not be treated as confidential and will become the property of Optomi, LLC. Optomi, LLC has no obligation of any kind with respect to such Feedback and will be free to reproduce, use, disclose, exhibit, display, transform, create derivative works and distribute the Feedback. By submission of any Feedback to Optomi, LLC, you assign to Optomi, LLC rights, and Optomi, LLC shall exclusively own, all now known or hereafter existing rights to such Feedback of every kind and nature throughout the universe and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Feedback for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the provider of the Feedback.
Optomi, LLC may, from time to time, provide links to other outside web sites. Optomi, LLC has not reviewed and is not responsible for such linked web sites. Optomi, LLC provides these links as an additional resource for its web site users and makes no representations regarding the content of any linked web site or any companies that own, control or manage the linked web sites. Consequently, Optomi, LLC cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, relevancy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in, programs used by, or services or products offered by web sites linked to from this web site.
Acceptable Web Site Uses
You may access the web site to browse and to use Optomi, LLC services for only lawful purposes including, but not limited to, gathering information about Optomi, LLC and our services and seeking employment and career information. You may not use or allow others to use the web site or Optomi, LLC services for any unlawful purposes or engage in any activity that harms Optomi, LLC or impairs any other user’s use of enjoyment of the web site or services subject to the sole discretion of Optomi, LLC that may include the following:
- posting or submitting deceptive, misleading, incomplete, false or inaccurate information with respect to your or other person or entity’s profile, resume or other employment information;
- transmitting or distributing obscene, indecent, profane, pornographic, threatening, harassing, libel, defamatory or otherwise unlawful or objectionable information of any kind;
- revising any material or information posted or submitted by another or sharing your passwords, user identifications or allotting others access to non-public areas of web site or any other unauthorized purpose; or
- violating or attempting to violate Optomi, LLC’s web site security, including, but not limited to, accessing data not intended for you, sending unsolicited email or attempting to interfere with the web site.
Optomi, LLC reserves the right to expel users and prevent their further access to the web site for violating these terms or the law and reserves the right to remove any communication from the website at any time in its sole discretion. The violation of any of the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms and Conditions shall result in the immediate revocation of your license to use the web site and the Content and obligates you to immediately destroy any copies of the Content in your possession.
THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, AND SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEB SITE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” Optomi, LLC AND ITS EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER REGARDING THE CONTENT OR SERVICES OF THIS WEB SITE, OR HYPERTEXT LINKS TO OTHER OUTSIDE WEB SITES. Optomi, LLC AND ITS EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES RELATED TO ANY COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OR TRADE PRACTICE, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MOREOVER, Optomi, LLC DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT YOUR ACCESS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS WEB SITE AND MATERIAL ACCESSIBLE FROM THIS WEB SITE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Optomi, LLC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE Optomi, LLC WEB SITE OR INFORMATION OR FUNCTIONS ON SUCH SITE, EVEN IF Optomi, LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL Optomi, LLC’s TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THIS WEB SITE.
You hereby agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Optomi, LLC and its directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising out of your use of this web site.
These Terms and Conditions and all information on this web site are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia and the United States of America. The venue for any matter relating to or arising from this site will be in the state or federal court of competent jurisdiction in the State of Georgia. To the extent any portion of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such portion will be modified solely to the extent necessary to cause such portion to be enforceable, and these Terms and Conditions, as modified, will remain in full force and effect.